- Respect the decisions of the community reps and abide by them.
- Practice nonviolence: bring no weapons, show respect, do no property damage or graffiti.
- No alcohol or illegal drugs.
- Take responsibility for your own actions.
- No racist, sexist, homophobic, or other oppressive behavior.
- Stay sanitary. Wash your hands and clean up after yourself.
- Help out with the tasks that are needed, including cooking, cleaning, etc.
- Children under age 16 need an adult supervisor.
- We ask that you not cover your face or wear camouflage at this event.
- You are at a public action intended to draw public attention. If you don't want your image photographed or on video, please turn away or politely ask the photographer to stop.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Ground rules for participation in the gathering and sleepover
As agreed and directed by the representatives of KI, Ardoch, and Grassy Narrows.
Posted by Corvin at 1:29 AM